Sales Lead (40 hours per week)
Potential Path: Sales Lead -> Sales Manager -> Sales VP
The mission of this position is to drive the sales revenue up, and build an exceptional company reputation to our clients along the way, with minimum supervision and a high work ethics as well as motivating the entire salesforce and marketing force; increases including but not limited to: increasing of the amount jobs, increasing revenue of each job, increasing the customer sources to better and more fitting customer demographics, increasing customer service quality, increasing moving crew’s customer service ability, etc.
– Attention to detail
– Organization & planning
– Integrity with commitments
– Fast response times
– Aggressiveness & hustle
– Analytical skills
– Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Google Calendar, Google Drive
– Type faster than 50 word per minute (Average Typing Speed Nationwide: 44wpm)
– Google Forms
– Google Analytics / Google Ads
– Additional Sales Related Software
– The SPS WAY (from the book)
– Additional came up:
- Personality: A-Team Player, Go-Getter, Honest
– Bachelor’s degree or senior year of graduation of a bachelor’s degree must
– Must know how to use Microsoft office, Google calendar
– Preferable with sales experience
– Preferable sales or CRM software knowledge
Month #1 is all about setting you up for success. The first month is vital to your role here in Grizzly. The first month will consist of a 4-week training period where, together, we will build a strong foundation for you to build upon independently going forward. You will learn all the skills necessary to be successful in your position. Expectations will be tempered, but strong, steady progression will be key.
Month #2’s focus should be on putting month #1’s learnings into action. Expectations are higher than the previous month and you should be showing more progression in your daily tasks and handling of customers. Overall, more initiative should be shown throughout this month in terms of trying to grow within your position. You should begin, with assistance, to work on handling more advanced calls such as an unhappy customer or incident.
In the third month you are expected to be able to complete all daily tasks without any supervision and you should be able to handle support cases as they come in with little to no assistance. Expectations will be much higher and you will be expected to complete customer cases, have great communication with your team, and be able to meet goals in a consistent manner. This month is key to your 100 day review as it will be your first month being mostly independent and doing your duties to their full capacity.
– 1st Quarter – basics Goal #2: Master our brand voice, company knowledge, and provide valuable advice and service to potential leads to convert them into company (Deliverable / Measurement of Success: To be determined by 100 day review).
– 2nd Quarter – mastering basics, and able to handle support calls appropriately
– 3rd Quarter – able to master sales effort including support, also able to enhance sales volume
– 4th Quarter – Analyze annual sales effort with management and determine next annual sales efforts