– authorization to work in the US
– must be physically fit and prepared for prolonged physical labor, and being able to lift at least 75 pounds
– valid class “C” driver’s license with SPOTLESS driving record
– MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK
– a team player with great interpersonal qualities and solid communication skills
– a very organized, punctual, and responsible individual with excellent time management abilities
– a character with a strong positive attitude willing and able to work under stress/pressure while constructively problem solving
– someone with the sense of ownership of their work, self-motivated, with excellent work ethics, and a desire to contribute to improve our company on every level
– lift and load/unload heavy objects, boxes, equipment, and furniture on/off a 26-foot box moving truck
– operate and keep clean of the truck you are assigned to that day
– diligently complete necessary reports according to dispatcher’s directions, regarding materials, truck conditions, truck inspections etc.
– communicate directly with clients, provide explanations and resolutions for work-related issues
– Provide positive energy and excellence on customer service
– TEAMWORK! Be on time, be friendly, be safe and work together to help each other!
– occasionally complete interstate jobs which may require several days of travel at a time
– both skill and safety training is provided and paid for
– company-subsidized dental/vision + accident insurance + “out-of-pocket” options for general health also available
– we call our office a Club House! It is a very cozy suite with a game room, a gym, a shower, and a kitchenette for your convenience, fun, and entertainment (access the Club House at any time with fingerprint door lock, workout, play, eat, or whatever at any time convenient for you!)
– smart and well-managed FLOATING schedule allowing for stable workload with decent hours and overtime (clock in/out using an app)
– At the beginning of the employment, you will inform us how many days you want OFF;
– We assign you which day you will be OFF next week according to the schedule
– The amount of floating days are not changeable without written notice, and needs to be submitted to dispatcher 2 weeks prior to the change.
*we are hunting for talents: if you are an ambitious professional with skills to offer and want to achieve a lot in life, but feel lost on your way and do not know your next step – we will recognize value in you and will find the way to apply your skills in our rapidly-growing company!
– Full-time, Part-time
– Must be willing to submit to a random background check and drug screen; clean driving record is a determining factor for the Driver-Mover position
$16.00 – $27.00 per hour + TIPS! (we have excellent driver-movers with exceptional customer service skills for 2-3 years who gets the top ranges)